We are the Petite Anse, a relaxed boutique hotel on Grenada’s north coast. Described by our guests as a ‘hidden gem’ and ‘charismatic’ we’ve been open since 2009 and like to think that we offer a complete escape for those looking for a true break, good food, and romance.
The view from our restaurant verandah is truly spectacular and is loved by many of our clients and visitors. We think our hotel in Grenada is a special place because it has a beautiful setting, unique architecture, tropical gardens, and a friendly, easygoing vibe.
At this charming and somewhat quirky hotel in Grenada, we are dedicated to offering our guests and visitors:
- great food – freshly grown in our gardens when possible or sourced from local growers
- romance – weddings, honeymoons, romantic breaks and trips that will seal your love with cherished memories
- escapism – get away from the crowds of the more touristic areas for a more authentic visit to this tropical island
All this and more make the Petite Anse Hotel in Grenada an extraordinary place, and your stay, an extraordinarily remarkable experience. Many of our guests return year, after year, after year. See our hotel rooms.
We have just 11 cottage style rooms that are individual buildings and 2 hotel style rooms. Every room has it’s own verandah and sea view. You can find out more about them here.
In addition we have:
- free wifi throughout the property including on our terrace and dining room
- a restaurant that makes a blend between home cooking and restaurant style meals.
- a bar with a wide range of spirits, soft drinks, wines and coffee
- a well stocked library
- a swimming pool
- a lush and beautiful tropical garden with a pond
- a man-made stream runs through the property
- beautiful views
- romantic enclaves
- a sandy beach with outstanding views to the Grenadines
- a fresh breeze to keep the mosquitoes away
- maps for hiking
- laundry service available upon request
- activities and local tours available
More About Petite Anse Hotel in Grenada
Located on the north coast, Petite Anse Hotel is a pretty and romantic boutique hotel in Grenada. Described by our guests as a ‘hidden gem’ and ‘charismatic’ we’ve been open since 2009 and like to think that we offer a complete escape for those looking for a true break. With stunning views stretching out over our own little cove, ‘Petite Anse’, all the way to the Grenadines, our hotel is known globally for good food, romance and escapism.
Although we aren’t a 5 star establishment, our philosophy is for you to be welcomed as our guest and for us to do all that we can to make you feel comfortable. We don’t offer room service and we don’t have televisions in the rooms, although we do have free WIFI throughout the property.
By purchasing local fresh produce, fresh fish and employing the community, we contribute significantly to the local area including our closest town of Sauteurs. The TripAdvisor Green Leader program has awarded us the Gold award.
Take a look around the hotel and meet our staff in the video below.
Petite Anse came about after finding an incredible piece of land with stunning views. The hotel was built in 2009 and has since become a favourite with locals and overseas visitors for its charming and slightly quirky ambience.